The Young People’s Village is organised and ran by the Wales Federation of Young Farmers’ Clubs (Wales YFC). The event coincides with the Royal Welsh Agricultural Show and is the main camping and entertainment for young people visiting the largest agricultural show in Europe.
The site is open to all young people who are 16 years of age and over, with discounts available to YFC members and students of Harper Adams University.
The site opens to customers on Saturday 20th July at midday, with gates closing at 5.00pm on Thursday 25th July. All tents / caravans must be removed from the site by this time.
The village comprises of a large campsite that accommodates up to 4,500 young people, along with an entertainment arena that is open from 2pm until 2am daily on Sunday through till Wednesday.
For those looking to stay onsite, we offer a number of different options here at the Young People’s Village.
These options include;
This year we are have two fields designated for tent plots. There are two plot options;
Small – up to 3m x 3m
Large – up to 3m x 6m
We also offer camping for those with caravans with or without electricity hook-ups. No cars are allowed to remain next to the caravan (except for drop off and pick up obvs!) but each caravan is also allowed one awning to give you that little bit a extra space while you are staying with us.
With all the fun of the Village at your fingertips Cae Cwrt is a designated area in which all customers must be over the age of 21.
Two Night Camping
Can’t join us for the whole week but still want to be part of the fun? We also offer the option to pitch a tent for up to two days. You will be required to pay a deposit, which will be refunded when you depart.
Other things to Note
- You will be required to bring all of your equipment with you, however don’t worry, if do forget something, we have an onsite shop ready to save the day.
- We do ask for some caravans to pay a deposit on arrival and this will be refunded on departure from the site.
- Each camping area is equipped with plentiful toilets (which you will be pleased to hear are cleaned at regular intervals!), as well as hot showers, fresh water taps and rubbish and recycling facilities.
- We ask all of our visitors to look after Court Farm and leave the site as near as possible as you found it. Remember, leaving tents / caravans / chairs etc. behind is not big and it’s not clever.
- To gain access into the camp site all campers must purchase a village wristband. Day passes may also be purchased, but in order to do so you must be accompanied by a friend who is already staying with us and you will be added onto their plot booking.
- Everyone staying on the site has access into the arena. If you are not staying with us, arena tickets can still be purchased on the evening or as package in advance.